Prerequisites: Completed Recruit M'Boma quests.
 Excited M'Boma
- Talk to M'Boma in Coimbra.
- Kill the King of Meadows (L84 Undead) in Vegas Javier (J6). He usually stays in J6, but egg shell hunters may drag him away by accident.
- Talk to M'Boma in Coimbra to receive 5 Shiny Crystals.
 Jose and M'Boma
- Talk to Jose Cortasar in Coimbra to start a combat mission. Jose challenges M'Boma since he is an Abisinian.
- Defeat Jose Cortasar (L78 Human) within 5 minutes.
- Talk to Jose again and choose your reward - Shiny Crystals, EXP Cards, or both. Choosing both will result in 3 Shiny Crystals and 3 L70H (270k) EXP Cards.
 Framed M'Boma
- Talk to Patrick the Elder in Auch (E8), who thinks M'Boma is the Absinian serial murderer.
- You may choose to fight the guard or just talk your way out of it.
- Talk to Gate Defender in Auch (B4).
 True Criminal
- Talk to Boy in the Tunnel in Auch (G6/G7) to start a combat mission.
- Defeat Suspicious Absinian (L80 Human) within 5 minutes.
- Talk to Boy in the Tunnel again.
- Talk to Gate Defender in Auch (B4) to receive 3 L80G (400k) EXP Cards, after turning in the murderer.
 Depressed M'Boma
- Talk to M'Boma in Coimbra. He gets depressed because everyone hates Absinians.
- Talk to Panfilo in Reboldeaux, who offers to cook something special for M'Boma.
 Food for M'Boma 1-3
- Collect 1 Eye of Jack o'Lantern from Jack-o'Lantern (L76 Golem) in Fire Isle.
- Collect 30 Burned Skulls from Fiery Skullic Footman (L87 Undead) in Lago Celeste.
- Collect 30 Dingo's Meat from Dingo (L84 Life) in Ustiur Zona Uno.
- Talk to Panfilo in Reboldeaux.
- Collect 5 Gimlet's Tails from Gimlet (L85 Life) in Ustiur Zona Uno.
- Talk to Panfilo in Reboldeaux to receive 3 L80G (400k) EXP Cards.
- Collect 10 Gahbirus' Gall Bladders from Gahbirus (L90 Daemon) in Ustiur Zona Tres.
- Talk to Panfilo in Reboldeaux to have him cook up an awful dish and watch M'Boma eat it.
 M'Boma Became Stronger
- Talk to M'Boma in Coimbra to receive 1 L84 Elite Graciegote and 3 L80G (400k) EXP Cards. Now, he feels better as all other troubles are nothing compared to eating that awful dish.